Rainy Day Deposit Account
This account helps you to navigate your way through unforeseen circumstances such as car repairs, medical illness, or even the loss of a job.
Even on our best days the rain falls, but what makes the burden easier or more manageable is having a Rainy Day | Emergency Deposit Account with WESCU.
This account helps you to navigate your way through those unforeseen circumstances such as car repairs, new appliances, plumping repairs, medical illness, or even the loss of a job.
The Rainy Day | Emergency Deposit Account (cannot be broken under one (1) year) attracts an annual interest rate of 1% which is credited towards the account on a quarterly basis.
Check Your Eligibility
Review our membership requirements
1. Two Valid forms of picture ID i.e., Passport / National Identification Card / Driver’s Permit.
2. Recent job Letter (not more than 3 months old).
3. Most recent Salary Slip (1 slip for monthly paid, 2 consecutive slips for fortnightly paid and 4 consecutive slips for weekly paid).
4. Recent Utility Bill not more than 3 months old i.e., T&TEC / TSTT / WASA / Cable (if utility bill is not in applicant’s name, a letter of authorization must be provided by owner with a copy of owner’s ID).
5. Enrollment fee $120.00
1. Minor’s Electronic Birth Certificate
2. Copy of Passport or National Identification where applicable.
3. Letter from Technical / Vocational / Tertiary Institutions confirming enrollment to institutions for student applicants who have completed secondary level education.
4. Two Valid forms of picture ID i.e., Passport / National Identification Card / Driver’s Permit for Parent/Guardian.
5. Enrollment fee $120.00.
(All items listed in Adults Section above along with the following)
1. Registration documents for registered business.
2. A statement of financial position for businesses operating for 1 year.
3. 12-Month cash flow projection for new business.
4. Opening Balance sheet for new business.
5. Proof of Training or Experience by Certification where applicable in the proposed business area.
6. Enrollment fee $120.00
If you are in possession of the above requirements, and you are ready to join WESCU, simply follow these steps.
Please fill out our Membership Pre-Application Form below, and you will be invited to our next Zoom Meeting.
The virtual meeting forum is an opportunity for you to Learn about our services, benefits to you, and to assist with your membership application. All your questions and concerns will be answered in realtime😉