Start packing for your next trip with a vacation loan from WESCU.
Self-care is the hallmark of a long and prosperous life. This ultimate life experience can be had when you give yourself a WESCU vacation loan to rest, reflect, and restore your emotional, physical, and mental well-being.
A vacation loan helps to set new goals and objectives for a Brighter future filled with hope and courage as you share a restorative experience be it with yourself, friends, or family. This can be an enjoyable experience at home (staycation) or abroad.
So, call us today and you will be on your way to a beautiful vacation at an interest rate of 1.25% per month on the reducing balance, and if you are 50 years and over you will enjoy an interest rate of 1% per month on the reducing balance.
All Lending Criteria Apply…
Check Your Eligibility
Review our membership requirements
1. Two Valid forms of picture ID i.e., Passport / National Identification Card / Driver’s Permit.
2. Recent job Letter (not more than 3 months old).
3. Most recent Salary Slip (1 slip for monthly paid, 2 consecutive slips for fortnightly paid and 4 consecutive slips for weekly paid).
4. Recent Utility Bill not more than 3 months old i.e., T&TEC / TSTT / WASA / Cable (if utility bill is not in applicant’s name, a letter of authorization must be provided by owner with a copy of owner’s ID).
5. Enrollment fee $120.00
1. Minor’s Electronic Birth Certificate
2. Copy of Passport or National Identification where applicable.
3. Letter from Technical / Vocational / Tertiary Institutions confirming enrollment to institutions for student applicants who have completed secondary level education.
4. Two Valid forms of picture ID i.e., Passport / National Identification Card / Driver’s Permit for Parent/Guardian.
5. Enrollment fee $120.00.
(All items listed in Adults Section above along with the following)
1. Registration documents for registered business.
2. A statement of financial position for businesses operating for 1 year.
3. 12-Month cash flow projection for new business.
4. Opening Balance sheet for new business.
5. Proof of Training or Experience by Certification where applicable in the proposed business area.
6. Enrollment fee $120.00
If you are in possession of the above requirements, and you are ready to join WESCU, simply follow these steps.
Please fill out our Membership Pre-Application Form below, and you will be invited to our next Zoom Meeting.
The virtual meeting forum is an opportunity for you to Learn about our services, benefits to you, and to assist with your membership application. All your questions and concerns will be answered in realtime😉